Help us to provide students with access to excellence
Thank you for considering a donation to the UIC College of Engineering!
When you make a gift to the College, you help to support its mission of providing excellent courses, hands-on labs, career-development opportunities, and essential services to its growing student population of future engineers.
Gifts to the College of Engineering can be used to provide student scholarships, cultivate faculty excellence, upgrade lab equipment, build or renovate labs and other spaces, or provide unrestricted support to the College of Engineering or to one of its six departments.
UIC Engineering accepts contributions online for most or all of its funds (see instructions below). Our advancement staff is available to help with other forms of giving, such as gifts of stock or planned giving.
How to give online
College of Engineering gifts are gratefully accepted via UIC’s main giving portal. Use the link below to access the page, and please keep in mind these options:
- To give to engineering scholarships, use the first drop-down menu.
- To give to the engineering annual fund, use the second drop-down menu.
- To give to any of the funds listed below, or to another named fund in the College of Engineering, use the box marked “Other” and type in the fund name:
- UIC Engineering Dean’s Scholarship Fund
- CDRLC Building Fund
- UIC Engineering Expo Scholarships
- UIC Bioengineering Unrestricted Fund
- UIC Chemical Engineering Unrestricted Fund
- UIC Civil and Materials Engineering Unrestricted Fund
- UIC Computer Science Unrestricted Fund
- UIC Electrical and Computer Engineering Unrestricted Fund
- UIC Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Unrestricted Fund
- Minority Engineering Recruitment and Retention Program
- Women in Engineering Program
How to give via check
Please make gifts by check or money order payable to UIF/UIC Engineering.
Please let us know how you would like to designate your gift by including a note or indicating the purpose on the memo line of your check. For the security of your gift, please do not send cash in the mail.
Make a gift of stock, a bequest, or an estate gift
Please contact Janet Kashuba for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 996-2168.