Please utilize Transferology Labs — An online tool that will help you view course equivalencies and see how courses you have taken or plan to take transfer to UIC based on your academic major in the College of Engineering.
To look up course equivalency, go to Transferology Labs.
1. Click on “Get Started!”
2. Create an account by entering your name, email address, and a password.
3. Sign in.
4. Enter the school name of the transfer institution for where you wish to take or have already taken a course.
5. Choose the term you wish to take or have already taken the course (e.g. Summer 2015).
6. Enter the department of the course (e.g. English, History, etc.).
7. Select the course that you believe would best match the one for which you want credit at UIC (based on course titles, and you can choose more than one); or select the course(s) you have already taken.
8. Click on “find schools that accept my coursework.”
9. Select “University of Illinois at Chicago,” if it shows up in the list of schools found.
10. A list of potential course matches will, then, appear. The transfer school’s course will be listed on the left side of the arrow and the UIC equivalent will be on the right.