Welcome to Corporate Relations
The University of Illinois at Chicago College of Engineering is recognized for its academic excellence with undergraduate and graduate programs in six academic departments:
Richard and Loan Hill Department of Bioengineering
Civil and Materials Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
The College of Engineering is focused on expanding and introducing new programs to provide industry with world class capabilities available here at UIC college of engineering. One new intitiative just introduced and available to our industry partners is the Technology Services program.
UIC TECHNOLOGY SERVICES is a partnership created through the UIC College of Engineering, which provides a single point of contact offering technology and resource support services to businesses looking to complement their development needs.
UIC TECHNOLOGY SERVICES provides cost-effective and high-level expertise that can be rapidly deployed in many of the different areas of the engineering spectrum.
The following are some of the resources available:
- Access to world-renowned faculty
- Access to a talented pool of university students
- Access to advanced university facilities such as laboratories, instrumentation and information technology infrastructure
- Customized consulting services from top faculty, including technical consulting, research and development advice, or technical expertise in legal matters
When you utilize UIC TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, you will interact with world-renowned experts in bioengineering, chemical engineering, civil and materials engineering, computer science, electrical and computer engineering, and mechanical and industrial engineering. Additionally, and equally as important, you will have access to state-of-the-art, unique equipment that otherwise may not be readily available to you.
UIC TECHNOLOGY SERVICES will work directly with you to assess your needs and match the available resources to your project. You will meet the responsible faculty and participate in the selection of graduate students that will work on your project.
Corporate On-Campus Involvement
UIC’s College of Engineering Office of Industry Relations serves as a central point of contact for corporate involvement on campus.
- Help participate in State-of-the-art research.
- Sponsor your own research Studies.
- On-Campus Speaker engagements
- Arrange College of Engineering tours
- Build relationships with faculty
- Make Proposals to the College of Engineering
- Start a Matching Gift Program
- Technology Transfer
- Arrange Industry Days
Corporate and Government Relations Resources for Faculty
The Office of Industry Relations is here to assist you with your corporate activities. The following provides an overview of the services:
NSF, NIH, Darpa
- Research on corporate prospects
- Visits to corporate sites
- Corporate contacts
- Campus visits
- Information on corporations that match your needs or program
College of Engineering Corporate Visitors